Buy Bitcoins with PayPal via Virvox
- Create a free account on Virwox.
- Deposit your money from PayPal (fiat currency) to your Virwox account.
- Select an option to deposit your fund with PayPal.
- You can deposit a limited amount of money each day, but this limit can be changed.
- Buy Second Life Linden for American dollar or Euro. Select the “Place a sell order” button or the USD/SLL button.
- You can now use you SLL to buy bitcoins.
- Select the “BTC/SLL” option. Select a number of Bitcoins you want to buy.
- Hit the “withdraw” button to transfer the bitcoins to your wallet.
- Add your bitcoin address and select “request withdrawal”.
Buy Bitcoins via Paypal at LocalBitcoins
- Register an account free with LocalBitcoins to get a wallet.
- Go to the main page and in the orange box fill in the form with the amount you want to buy in your currency, your location and choose a payment method. If you’re unsure how you want to pay, choose “All online offers” as your payment method. The site will list bitcoin traders available in your region.
- From the list of offers, choose one from a trader with a good reputation score and a high amount of trades. The online indicator shows if a trader is online right now (green), inactive (yellow) or offline (grey). You can click the ‘Buy’ button to view more information about an offer.
- After you press the ‘Buy’ button you’ll see more information about the offer, including the terms of the trade. Read through them before submitting the trade request, if you don’t agree with them you can go back to the previous page and choose another offer.
To start the trade, type in the blue box how much you want to buy, enter a message for the seller and click the Send trade request button to the start the trade. Be sure you’re ready to pay when clicking the button, if you don’t pay before the payment window is over, the trade will be automatically canceled.
- Once you have made the payment, click the mark payment complete button. Once the trader has verified that your payment has been received your Bitcoin will be released from escrow and they are instantly available in your LocalBitcoins wallet.